1. Daylight savings time because the sun is rising as I leave for work and it is still shining bright when I head home. The older I get the more I appreciate the healthy affects of sunshine - it brightens my mood ten fold, there is really nothing like it to lift my spirits...and it is also a guarantee for outdoor recess;-)
2. Pedicures - which I desperately need right about now...thank goodness we don't have many rooms with carpeting anymore or I'd be snagging some serious carpet fibers if you know what I mean. Freshly pedicured feet also mean...
3. FLIP FLOPS, because I love me some naked feet action! Never one for flip flops as a kid - hated anything between my toes - I could live in flip flops, especially some Yellow Box flip flops because they are squishy and come in so many different designs...bedazzlingly beautiful!
4. Caffeine, preferably coffee, but I will succumb to a Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper (easy ice) every now and then...just a little jolt, not excessive, but just knowing that I have the option to savor some tasty java when the feeling moves me (or needs to move me) makes me happy;-)
4. Friends that support me, laugh with me and give me great, supportive, non-judgmental advice...or so I think, maybe I've just strategically made some damn good choices to surround myself with awesome peeps that appreciate my crazy, spontaneous nonsense...no matter, they rock and I love them to pieces!
5. My awesome family - they love me just like I am, whackadoo nonsense and all, I couldn't ask for anything more, right?
So Superiors, my bucket of gratitude over-floweth...life is pretty damn good;-)